Friday, October 10, 2008

My Distance Learning Journey @ Laguna

September 13, 2008 was a great day for me; I wake up at 3:00am (so early) being a “Manilenyo” I am excited every time I have out of town trip. Finally “natuloy din kami”.

The trip is enjoying, as well as we learn. The UPOU lecturers discuss how distance learning evolve, the course management component of Moodle allow an array of course activities like forums journals, quizzes, choices, surveys, assignments, chats, and discussion boards. For me the distance learning is a big help for everyone because you can earn a degree without attending classes at Universities and you can share your experiences and learn from each other. Although at UP in final examination you have to go to the designated area for you to take your exam so in this case you have to review all that you’ve learn. After the discussion, I developed interest on distance learning but honestly I have to think twice because it’s not just an easy task for me one of the disadvantages is that if you don’t have PC at home and make sure you have a connection on the internet.

After Open U we headed to the Kamayan sa palaisdaan at Bae, Laguna we have lunch and it’s really a great food grabe nakapag extra rice pa ako. I have so much fun in this activity I mean it, I would like to thank all of you especially Ms. Sharon you’ve done a good job. Lahat ng pressure sa work, studies, family nawala lahat for the meantime. This class 260 batch 08-09 I’ am so proud that I belong to this class that we are all 24.

No comments: